- Cost effective solution compared to similar room partitioning products
- Sets up effortlessly in minutes–no tools required!
- Dimensions: 72” x 70” when fully set up; folds down to 24’’ x 5’’ and weighs only 5 lbs, making it storable in most luggage pieces
- Light-weight and portable frame made of durable, furniture grade PVC pipe
- Flame retardant – opaque flame retardant polyester that meets National Fire Protection Agency standards required in many locations
- Convenient carry case makes it easy to transport for one location to another
- Individual screens can be set side by side for an extended wall or at 90° to form a cubicle
- Three great color choices: black, dark green and dark blue
- Designed in the USA
* For orders of 500 or more, call us at 1-866-806-0217
Medical, Dental and Screening
Our customers have used the Port-A-Wall to set up flu shots clinics in various locations where patient privacy is not only important but in some cases legally mandated. Customers have used them for blood drives, cholesterol and blood pressure screenings and various other types of medical consultations. School nurses use them in open-concept offices to assure student privacy. The product is easy to transport and assures quick setup and disassembly into a lightweight carry case.
Business and Organizational
Portable walls help partition space for meetings, training, testing, and temporary offices, out-of-sight maintenance and construction updates. Schools, churches and other associations use them to partition and transform space for flexibility. Versatile mobile walls help make the most out of any space—affordably.
Our customers include health agencies across the US. Port-A-Walls have been used for emergencies as in large-scale mobile disaster relief sites or privacy areas for those in temporary shelters. The units can be easily stored in vehicles and emergency preparedness kits, transported to mobile deployments and set up without delay. Use of the Port-A-Wall will optimize not only space, but logistics, time and money. Discounts are available for large quantity orders!
Travel and Hospitality
Our customers who travel often use the Port-A-Wall to provide maximum privacy while traveling in groups–whether it be with children or colleagues– and for a barrier between those who work and wish to sleep. For conventions, banquets and other events, portable walls can turn an entrance into a partitioned area to separate check-in, baggage screening areas, block off service areas and keep busy work areas out of sight and behind the scenes.
Personal Home Use
Home use is also varied and practical. Customers use Port-A-Wall to temporarily divide a room for guests or for a family member who is ill and needs to be cared for in the home. We also have customers who use the product in small bedrooms to give siblings who must share rooms their much-needed privacy. Applications range from use in studio apartments to open-format lofts to large family homes—any indoor space that would benefit from partitioning can utilize our product. Set limits for your guests at parties or hide unsightly home renovations. Your space is valuable—optimize it!
Port-A-Wall sets up easily in minutes
When set up, it is approximately 72″ wide by 70″ high
One piece screen made of flame retardant polyester
Port-A-Wall is an inexpensive solution for room division
Easy to Carry/Travel Ready
Carries easily in your car or suitcase and includes a carrying bag
Always FREE SHIPPING (lower 48 states only)
Shipping applies to the lower 48 states only. Alaska and Hawaii please call for shipping rates.
See our Quantity Discounts for orders of 20 or more.
We accept all major credit cards, purchase orders and PayPal